Sending Info between ships?????

Is sending information out from your ship to other ships going to be apart of the game??? (example: You have a fleet with yolol controlled auto turrets and they are set to shoot any ship that doesnt have the fleet id number) could you send info like "serial numbers" between ships?

five

Master endo
There is a radio transmitter and receiver device, that allowed you to do that. At a certain point in the alpha (I dont have access so I cant say when rn) radio transmitters (not receivers) were made stations only. This meant that you could still use the radio system as a GPS (ISAN, read it pal). As of rn I believe that the transmitter and receiver devices are currently being reworked

There is a radio transmitter and receiver device, that allowed you to do that. At a certain point in the alpha (I dont have access so I cant say when rn) radio transmitters (not receivers) were made stations only. This meant that you could still use the radio system as a GPS (ISAN, read it pal). As of rn I believe that the transmitter and receiver devices are currently being reworked
I've used ISAN and such before so I was curious about the true extent of what it will turn out to be

BadNation

Well-known endo
I'm hoping it becomes a lot easier after the transmitter rework but as of now it's not that easy

Verbatos

Veteran endo
It should hopefully be possible to send data between ships soon, although I don't think it'll be possible to insane with it and massively interconnected networks.

XenoCow

Master endo
With the patch today, messages could be sent via resource bridges by sending pulses of electricity or fuel to binary code information. The range and throughput would be limited, though.

With the patch today, messages could be sent via resource bridges by sending pulses of electricity or fuel to binary code information. The range and throughput would be limited, though.
Yeah but I'm more or less looking for a long range "wireless" connection