Starbase Progress Notes: Week 29 (2021)

sweer

Active endo
wait if you can no longer get a pickaxe from the shop, how are we going to mine at the start? we cant collect resources from the starter jobs to make pickaxes?

That seems like a huge oversight possibly game killing if Im missing something

Kenetor

Master endo
wait if you can no longer get a pickaxe from the shop, how are we going to mine at the start? we cant collect resources from the starter jobs to make pickaxes?

you get one for free from the tutorial

shado20

Veteran endo

do the tutorial over again?

Orlover

Well-known endo
You wont, cause you cant leave the safezone with it.
Not sure what happens if you logout in space and respawn at at station
You go to any terminal in Origin and tow it. Its not expensive. If you happen to do it over and over you probably won't get a lot of sympathy.

Any vehicle you own in the sz (safe zone) can be towed for a fee. If its in pvp space you can't tow it. Your starter ship can't be taken out of sz. But ships you make/buy after that you can. If you get killed by pirates at just over the sz border and your ship stolen, don't unclaim it. If they fly the ship back across the border, simply tow the ship out from under them and thank them for saving you the hassle.

Don't take anything out of sz you can't afford to lose. Don't abandon a ship until you are absolutely sure you either don't want it or can't get it back. You are not paying yearly taxes on it so might as well leave it on your list.