Issue: Ship Cargo Wont Empty

Experiencing an issue with ship cargo, i have moved the resources to the station cargo, but the ship cargo does not empty. From what I can tell, the ship cargo believes the item is there with weight and taking a slot.

Attempted log outs, and waited for a few hot patches / server restarts to see if that resolves.

This problem looks permanent, is there a way to delete character so I can remake?

Venombrew

Master endo
i get this bug from time to time, it usually(for me) takes a client restart, and ive seen this work for others too. another way that worked for me was to spawn my ship in the Easy Builder area and switch between modes with the Period key(.) and then going back into flight. let me know if these work for ya.

My inventory is so messed up now. Can't move things to or from station, have to relog if I want to dump anything into space, if I try to use P to pick up an item I removed from my ship it just disappears, gone, can't be found anywhere. I also can't do anything with email attachments from an admin.

I too am currently unable to move any inventory from any slots to any other inventory. Double clicking items in ship inventory deletes the item. All tools in station inventory are now just for show. switching modes in easy build, and returning to flight, restarting client, awaiting patches/resets, and reinstalling, have thus far been unsuccessful.