Ore is not transferred from the ship to the station

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
The Origins stations. The problem is that I can't move anything from the ship to the station warehouse. During the transfer, the warehouse of the station is blocked. Can the administration give an answer why this is happening?

Haladin

Active endo
Any chance your storage is full? I've been having issues recently buying from the AH, I think, because I have about 10k items between ore, crafted stuff, and stuff still pending sale.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Any chance your storage is full? I've been having issues recently buying from the AH, I think, because I have about 10k items between ore, crafted stuff, and stuff still pending sale.
How do I know if the inventory is full or not? And what is the restriction at all?

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
This bug is related to the ship. The ship does not allow me to transfer ore. When you try to do this, the station is blocked and nothing happens anymore.

Greebo

Well-known endo
Transfer a small amount of ore at a time, 10 at a time maybe 20.

Clicking each ore stack manually also seems to work when I get a bugged ship inventory like that.

The station inventory can be blocked for small periods when transferring huge loads, you may need to wait for up to 20 or 30 minutes. The alternative is just getting an autoclicker and manually transferring. It won't block your station storage access, you'll just have to wait somewhere in the station vicinity until all the ore is transferred over.

LauriFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
Your ship inventory may have ghost ores. If this is the case, double-click transfer deleted ghost ores, as does deleting the ores itself. After this the inventory works again.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
[QUOTE = "LauriFB, сообщение: 21295, участник: 272"] В инвентаре вашего корабля может быть призрачная руда. В этом случае двойным щелчком мыши перенесены удаленные призрачные руды, как и удаление самих руд. После этого инвентарь снова работает. [/ QUOTE]

I have 1096 ore cells. It is quite difficult to unload manually. Probably someone will have to ask to unload the ore to his station, and from the station to another ship. This scheme works and the station's warehouse is not blocked

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
The station inventory can be blocked for small periods when transferring huge loads, you may need to wait for up to 20 or 30 minutes. The alternative is just getting an autoclicker and manually transferring. It won't block your station storage access, you'll just have to wait somewhere in the station vicinity until all the ore is transferred over.
Thanks. I'm trying this option right now.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
It doesn't work

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Help please. I appeal to the administration. None of the operators and the owner of the ship can get the ore to the station. The station's warehouse is being blocked. There's nothing we can do anymore. Delete this ship, then bring it back again. Please, this ship is very necessary and is of a strategic nature, and I brought a lot of ore and lost it turns out. Ship name BGK-1096 ZVEZDA MK2-WB I have operator access