Some particular information regarding thrusters not found on wiki

..and that is how faar behind a thurster you can place something without affecting max thrust.
I know there is an image on the wiki.
I ve got the information from a nice person on reddit that it probably is 888 cm for a box thruster
I know the distance for triangle thrusters is less .. but by how much?
Even less for maneuver thrusters.. but the flight computer seem to freak out if you place something even partly in front of them.. also i feel that is less usefull... but still if someone got those numers .. :)

Anyone who can fonfirm distance for box thrusters.. and or know the distance for triangles?

..and that is how faar behind a thurster you can place something without affecting max thrust.
I know there is an image on the wiki.
I ve got the information from a nice person on reddit that it probably is 888 cm for a box thruster
I know the distance for triangle thrusters is less .. but by how much?
Even less for maneuver thrusters.. but the flight computer seem to freak out if you place something even partly in front of them.. also i feel that is less usefull... but still if someone got those numers .. :)

Anyone who can fonfirm distance for box thrusters.. and or know the distance for triangles?
Nothing can block the thrusters at any distance. The image you see out there is the kill box for thruster damage. Though there are other hidden issues with thrusters as well.

Nothing can block the thrusters at any distance. The image you see out there is the kill box for thruster damage. Though there are other hidden issues with thrusters as well.
I thought that if you block a thurster on a ship it will not fire at 100% but rather at a level where it won t damage the ship. IS that not the case?

CalenLoki

Master endo
I thought that if you block a thurster on a ship it will not fire at 100% but rather at a level where it won t damage the ship. IS that not the case?
It will fire at as high as MFC ask it to, but part of the force will be lost. And MFC doesn't know about that lost force, thus in the end it mess up the flight.

Yes I've confirmed zero actual thrust. If the engine is blocked 100%. However the system and visuals will all look correct. It doesn't seem to matter what range the engine is blocked at.