XenoCow's Starbase Videos

XenoCow

Master endo
If you're just starting out, learning how to maintain your propellant and generator fuel is important! This guide shows you how.

Vexus

Master endo
If you're just starting out, learning how to maintain your propellant and generator fuel is important! This guide shows you how.
Nice. By the way, your ship is an "old" version. Newer laborers have the Heatsink Cube on the generators. Just a consideration for future videos you may make; perhaps re-run the tutorial.

You have a good pace of talking and precisely showing what you are doing. Well done. Thanks for making videos.

XenoCow

Master endo
Nice. By the way, your ship is an "old" version. Newer laborers have the Heatsink Cube on the generators. Just a consideration for future videos you may make; perhaps re-run the tutorial.
Oh, thanks for the catch. I have one rerun I can do (I think you only get a maximum of three free ships). Maybe I can walk through that and make it into a video of its own.

You have a good pace of talking and precisely showing what you are doing. Well done. Thanks for making videos.
Thank you very much. I figured that since things seem to be looking up for Starbase that now would be a good time to get back into it so that there is a good backlog of videos to help new players when they come (and so I can be monitized by the time my videos start doing very well). I'm always open to suggestions for video ideas.

XenoCow

Master endo
In this video I give a brief history lesson on the Starbase launch and then show what has been said by the developers about the funding and development situation.

XenoCow

Master endo
A large community run race at the Starbase Raceway just happened. Here's my experience of the whole thing in my silly banana ship. 🍌