Can the next showcase video be about the "blocks" we can use?

Guedez

Learned-to-sprint endo
Like the rotator, distance laser, different thrusters, pistons, etc
Also, how the manufacturing of pieces like the ones above and iron plates/beams. Can you do curved iron plates?

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I think there might be a video about ship building coming at some point (we just need to finish some features before that). Did you mean something like this? :)

I hope there will also be a video about how to make factorys/how things can be automated...
like how do you refine mettals or how you can place a pice of armor automaticly in a factory line

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I hope there will also be a video about how to make factorys/how things can be automated...
like how do you refine mettals or how you can place a pice of armor automaticly in a factory line
Fully automated factories are currently not implemented yet in Starbase, but I think there will be a video about them once it's actually possible in the game since many people are interested in it. Not going to happen anytime soon, though, unfortunately - the tech to create automated factories is not planned to be available at EA launch.

Guedez

Learned-to-sprint endo
I think there might be a video about ship building coming at some point (we just need to finish some features before that). Did you mean something like this? :)
I was talking about some sort of listing of stuff, like hinges. The same way it was done to tools and weapons. If it also shows the whole process of building a ship and how some stuff may be automated, even better