The Pilot Series Season 1. (Unofficial Lore of the war between Kingdom and Empire.)

How do you find the Pilot Series?

• Total voters

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
Please welcome Mochro to the scene, people. For it was a collab between me and him.
(Ok sure, he did have to pull out halfway, but he still did help.)

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
Now, since SB has been delayed, we'd be pushing for the next two stories to be out by December to allow for people to at least have some more SB content while waiting for SB to come out.
This also means that the SB In-Game Live Action will be delayed, though we will be making use of our time to pre-plan the instalments to the LA.
Do look forward to more information that's going to be released here and on the main discord.
We will not stand for this until
Edit: I recommend setting your account to watch this thread, for I will also make a comment whenever I release a new story or when I release more info for the LA.

Last edited:

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
Hello there!
Ever wanted to showcase your ships to a bigger audience? Do you want to hear your voice in an action scene? Would you want to be known for your contributions?
Well, look no further! The Pilot Series is looking for ship designers, actors, voice actors and sponsors for the In-game Live Action of the same name.
Do join us for more information if you'd like to be part of this community project!

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her."
Us. The true successors.
- David Brinkley

Last edited:

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
You guys crying from SB withdrawal? Here's some TPS: Merchant Anti Depresant!
Product effectiveness not guranteed.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
August 13 was when this thread was made.
Now, December 29, 138 days since this thread was made, we've reached 2000 views on the thread.
Thank you, and do look forward to the upcoming stories ahead.

Possible S2 could come, depending on how the plot would go. So join the Discord to have a say on how the story could go!

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
In one hour. Hunter shall be released!
In passing of a precarious position, the past shall no longer prop our pacifistic selves.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
Hunter is now out!
Pleasing it may be, the possibility of peace is no longer possible.
Do join The Pilot Series Discord for updates!
So. Please to meet you. You may call me Pixy.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
EVWAHRSEAENBOOTLVEEITTEAHEIHSSHIPNOGSNIHUSFDNOQTCAIEUERTRIEHEOWPASMNROTIARELHATSUWOHGCTENAAOSFYSERRUUHBWTTEAVEHARHEGNSIOOTGINWTSROTSHEHCFAIRCFIOEHNTEEOIDWSLXLXX

EORPIAOTTNEEARLNBLEITRIAIOSNSATTEATKEHMERPEIMIOSNVGIOTFOTAFSUOSRETSOBTLAHITSSHTENRGOLHDOESENDDTELOOSHWETAIDRNVCAHEIWACLHMSEOSATNYHREKIOSRVEEEXNTNDGIETIHIRNLAEDSRMAIXLXX

HTINSGARMEORCEOMLPICTAEDHTANHWATTISEMESMSYUBRODIANTEYSOUACNOLNYTURSTNIMEOFREEVRYHTINFGORERVEGNEX

The Three Codes Unlocks the key to the names of the Story.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
The Finale for TPS Season 1 will be delayed due to rewriting. The expected release will be pushed to April instead.