alien life( a faction of played by the computer)

Joshua

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
So far the game has been full of robots, however it would be cool to have alien encounters in my mind.

MrFaul

Well-known endo
No
It isn't this kind of game, it is defined by player actions nothing else.

There are a lot of other games for that.

Joshua

No
It isn't this kind of game, it is defined by player actions nothing else.

There are a lot of other games for that.
I know, I just thought a discussion on the topic might produce some interesting idea's though for the game. It would be neat to see other life in the universe though. It might make exploration a little interesting.

Joshua

Actually I just thought of something that might really be cool. Hunting space creatures as a job. Their material after each kill could then be sold at the station for credits.

MrFaul

Well-known endo
😑 dude that is a feature that without a doubt takes minimum a year to develop and would add zero to the game.
This is something that can be talked about once this game has archived what it currently promises.

Joshua

😑 dude that is a feature that without a doubt takes minimum a year to develop and would add zero to the game.
This is something that can be talked about once this game has archived what it currently promises.
I don't disagree but that is why this is a discussion. It does not have to be practical just creative. The more creative the Idea the more sparks for developers brains. :)