Audio Signal Device Mark II-B ("jukebox") Moderation

(Note that this can be something entirely different from what it sounds like so this could be old news within a week but if it is what I think it is there may be some problems)

I personally have had my fair share of audio systems to play music on, bieng a Roblox regular, you sometimes get access to audio, however even with their “massive moderation team” it’s still easy so push through bypassed audios, i can’t tell you how many times I hopped on to da hood and someone is playing bypassed subway sexists at 100db volume or other obscene things

these usualy get deleted within 2 weeks to 2 months but it’s incredibly easy to put it back on due to Roblox using word recognition software to detect non pg songs which can be bypassed by artificially boosting the volume and putting a whole load of crap at the beginning (e.g this audio was made by skreez, say elo fellow gamers, baba buoy [all together one after the other and extremely loud] /music plays)

(Note that I don’t condone bypassed audios, and do not encourage it, this is mere but a mock example)

how can FB be able to moderate this, especially given how trolls can easily use it, much harder to detect due to the nature of this game.

Kodey

Veteran endo
The Jukebox will likely just be a device that plays sounds that can be turned into music. Here are a few quotes from sauli about the new audio device, starting from most recent.
1619495182077.png
1619495231107.png
1619495253641.png