Coolin cell went flying after replacement

Hi, i built a shit, but for some reasons i had some overheat problem. Anyway, this was fixed but i had a ton of hot cells i decided to replace, since now they wouldn't deplete anymore. Everything was fine but as soon as i launched the boat all the cells went flying away lol. I'm not sure why, they were not bolted when i built the ship and worked fine, they obviously didn't need any bolt to stay in the racks. Someone told me i had to bolt them... but there is not even bolt sign for them when using bolt tool or in the builder. I can always take out all the racks and bolt all this together again, but i want to make sure first, maybe there is some kind of magic tricks?

Womble

Veteran endo
Things like Fuel Rods and cooling packs are *supposed* to stay where you put them. Sometimes they don't. There's a suggestion that it's because the game doesn't register their lock-in properly and if you take them out and put them back it'll fix that. Or you could just nail 'em down by default.

*FS*

Well-known endo
Yeah on top of where the cooling packs are i've seen them bolted down even on starter ships..