Cybernetic Bays (A physical object for people to spawn in)

Basically its a storage container containing non player endo's in a box with a interface on the front (maybe 2 or 3 bodies or spawns in each one).

When the game does add respawns on ship's I thought it would be cool to have a physical object there to fill this void. If a player dies on their ship, He/she can choose to connect to the Cybernetic Bay, and see a cool little animation of loading in. This respawn mechanic would only be available for people that are crewed in the ship. They would then respawn with all their tools and equipment losing only their resources in a backpack.Crewed ships can also be handled in game by just inviting people with the players interface (players need to be 10 feet or so to get invited to the crew so you can't invite people across the galaxy).

There are 2 modes for the Bays, Full Transference (I.E the respawns), and Partial Transference. Say 2 players are over 100 hours away from each other, they want to play together, but do not want to spend all that time traveling. Partial Transference mode enabled on the Bay, let's a non crew member spawn in without equipment or inventory as a grey endo to play with his or her friend (With their real bodies exactly where they left them).

The player who spawned in with Partial Transference disables Full Transference on that one Cybernetic Bay to necessitate the Partial uplink (does not allow spawning in that one bay). When the Bay gets destroyed, it kicks out the player in partial, If It's in Full mode with remaining endo's in storage, no more crew players can spawn in the ship. Boarding pirates number 1 propriety would then be to find where the Bay is located if this is added in and destroying it.

I had the Idea also that Cybernetic Bays can be hacked and an enemy can spawn in as a Partial Transference, which can be stopped by changing the Bays ip's connection number or switching the modes on it from partial to full, killing the partial player.

And if you get a strange signal from an automated ship, you can just connect to it with partial transference which would be so cool.