EA Update 15.02.2022 (EA Build 796)

ElluFB

Forever locked into The Pool
Frozenbyte
EA Update 15.02.2022 (EA Build 796)
Patch type: Quickfix

Patch Notes
  • Fixed an issue where using a Tripod or bolting magazines to a ship caused Ship Repair to fail
  • Ship Designer - Snapping Tool should now work even if the focus goes to any of the UI boxes

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Any word on fixing yolol now never resetting to line1 when unloaded? this was an important feature for redundancy and fast updating of yolol in the field. This also negatively impacts repairs done in the field, causing yolol to execute in an unpredictable manner once a ship is repaired.

Further implications of condensed yolol are allowed for by saving the private variables in memory and erasing the line they were defined in entirely, functionally allowing config to be oneoff.

The only reason I can see for this change is to fix yolol host transition in torpedos, or a bug (and was an undocumented change) but it has broken a lot of my corps redundancy scripts when looking at field repairs.
If this was done for torps, might i suggest torps simply be hosted by the shooter for their entire flight and allowed to exceed the usual 1km host range limitation (to say 10km, a torps true max range if memory serves) after being fired somehow, so that the issue is resolved another way that also fixes some of the other issues surrounding torps without degrading combat yolol scripts?