EA Update 20.8.2021 (Early Access Build 560)

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
EA_build_560.jpg
Update 20.8.2021 (EA Build 560)

Patch type: Minor

Known Issues

• Magazines may disappear if another weapon or tool is swapped in during reload
    • Magazines that have disappeared like this may still be sold in the sell panel
  • Magazines may get stuck if put to a weapon or tool, during reload magazine is taken off, and afterwards same magazine is put to another weapon or tool
  • Picking up object collections that attach together without bolts (e.g. coolant cells with a coolant rack) causes them to disappear
    • These can still be sold in sell panels
Inventory
  • Blocked custom items from backpacks
  • Fixed an issue when trying to pick up ore nuggets up manually
  • Fixed not being able to pick up multipart items such as buttons
Magazines
  • NOTE: These affected for example paint tool and the issues reported about it;
  • Fixed magazines getting stuck after re-equipping them too fast
  • Fixed magazines getting stuck when equipping them during tool or weapon equip animation
  • Fixed magazines getting stuck when equipping them from station storage
Tutorial
  • Added durability tool as a reward from repair job tutorial

Salbris

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Why was blocking custom items in backpack necessary? We don't have cargo containers yet for items and now we get a huge nerf to carrying items? This is not going to be a well received change...

Why was blocking custom items in backpack necessary? We don't have cargo containers yet for items and now we get a huge nerf to carrying items? This is not going to be a well received change...
So much for traveling with workbenches with parts attached to them. Sigh.

So can i use the voucher system to get my Bench out of hock? I am not building the thing again with all its attachments.