Empire and Kingdom - What's the story?

Hi folks, I'm very new here so sorry if what I am asking for is obvious.

Are there any agenders or manifesto's etc published anywhere for EMP and KIN factions? Has there been any lore formed about them.

Maybe they are both just generic factions created as a choice to join when first playing in order to participate in PVP?

- Brim

AlexiyOne

Well-known endo
Empire

The Empire is one of the largest factions in the universe, ruled by Emperor Laurentius.
Their symbol is commonly known as the Laurels of Rule and is the defining symbol of hope for the citizens of the Empire. Or a dreaded and despised symbol for its enemies.
The Empire is at war with the Kingdom, the other largest faction in the universe.

Kingdom

The Kingdom is one of the largest factions in the universe, ruled by King Joel the Just.
Their symbol is the crest of the royal house, which shows the Red Star Shield adorned with red wings. The crest is granted to important personnel and ships within the faction.
The Kingdom is currently at war with the Empire, the other largest faction in the universe.

Thanks Alex, I did read all of the above on the website.

But I have heard that there is of a lot of politicking between both of the main factions already. A lot of people have joined and left as well leaders elected etc. I guess I will have to choose and join one before I can join in any debate or find out any kind of agenda.

I would like to be more informed before I do though ;)

Sorry for the late reply, if you want to know more about the factions I recommend you join there discord servers where you can read up on them or ask questions.
If you want I can DM you an invite to both.

five

Master endo
Hi folks, I'm very new here so sorry if what I am asking for is obvious.

Are there any agenders or manifesto's etc published anywhere for EMP and KIN factions? Has there been any lore formed about them.

Maybe they are both just generic factions created as a choice to join when first playing in order to participate in PVP?

- Brim
If you are new here, then it is fine to ask anything. If your interested in joining a faction maybe also go through the faction section of this forum. Also Kenetor has done a number of interviews with factions regarding themselves (Link:
).
There are tons of them, some of them (e.g. the collective) have already created a gps system and were the first to the only known moon Elysium.