Entering the system.

As the momentum opportunity becomes closer to experience Starbase for ourselves, what are some of the earliest in game choices each individual will be deciding? Will we quickly commission a ship for mining or will we become pirates taking what others have farmed. The opening weeks of Starbase will show how most people will conform to the design set forth by developers. Will the beginning hours become endless pvp awaiting the opportunity to escape the war craved or will most people reside within the construction of the early game grind. The future will tell but what is your opinion?
Will most mine, buy, design, build, and grow or attempt to grow through combat. I genuinely believe the design of Starbase will balance the player action to attempt both. I’ve truly been looking forward to both. What will you do?

I'll grind early on and when I have enough money I think I'll build a ship. I am not the kind of person that does PvP often but I do like PvP sometimes. I hope that everyone will have a fair chance at the start though but, I think that's why they put the safe zone in place.

HarrisonB1210

Learned-to-sprint endo
I will also be grinding early on, and when I have enough I will either buy or build a mining ship, I will get more funds and soon become apart of my factions military (Empire), pvp is something I like but not when attacking new players, it just seems unjust.

I believe your correct the community thus far has overwhelmingly been united towards a player experience via player versus economy. As a beginning game and late game player I think the goals in front of both are similar. Striving to grow in industry and design.

An early game player will probably begin the game striving towards the economic struggle. Attempting to become wealthy enough to purchase an individual ship. Once a ship is obtained the player could strive to the perfect the efficiency of mining. After becoming efficient with the starter ship the player will probably understand how the starter ship could be redesigned through experience of working with it. So, the continued desire of economic growth motivates the player to begin ship design, specifically towards the players desired role. Player choice grows, and teams unit under an understanding of common mindset.

The early game player has become efficient at mining with the starter ship, then produces a more efficient way of mining. Then the passive players experience pirates, so the miner becomes miners. The player could join a faction or at least a team. The player will learn from the pirate then becomes more efficient at defending himself.

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
I will also be grinding early on, and when I have enough I will either buy or build a mining ship, I will get more funds and soon become apart of my factions military (Empire), pvp is something I like but not when attacking new players, it just seems unjust.
I admire you sense of Justice, but it may be your downfall some of them are serpents.