FcuMcu wont connect properly

I'm trying to build a ship, and i'm pretty sure everything is connected, pipe and wire wise atleast, and the thrusters are named and is getting data, but the fcumcu values are staying zero and won't connect so I can't control my ship. any advice?

Attachments

Kenetor

Master endo
I'm trying to build a ship, and i'm pretty sure everything is connected, pipe and wire wise atleast, and the thrusters are named and is getting data, but the fcumcu values are staying zero and won't connect so I can't control my ship. any advice?
i cant tell from this angle but is your FCU bolted down, if its not it will generally disconnect due to a tiny movement on going into test flight.
Other than that, this setup should definitely be working

i cant tell from this angle but is your FCU bolted down, if its not it will generally disconnect due to a tiny movement on going into test flight.
Other than that, this setup should definitely be working
Sorry was mining when I got this, Yes everything is bolted down, I just went through to see if there was anything wrong with the frame, but its all good, but still no control

Kenetor

Master endo
Sorry was mining when I got this, Yes everything is bolted down, I just went through to see if there was anything wrong with the frame, but its all good, but still no control
could you save that part out as a its own BP and share it, I could take a look and devs could check it too that way

Daddystu

Active endo
Forgive me if this seems overly basic advice - i'm unsure as to your level of experience but - you do have levers installed and connected for each direction ?