Greetings Space robots!

Qweets

New endo
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm 35 year old lifelong gamer, I'm a streamer on twitch.tv/qweets , I'm looking forward to eventually getting into space with you all.

I absolutely cannot wait to start buildings ships and programming in yolol. Definitely looking forward to joining a cool group of guys and gals to play with.

Currently just playing Valorant, terraria, rocket league, warzone and no man's sky.

Can't really think of what else to write here, lol. So I'll see you all around the forums and discord and eventually in-game. Take care!

yolol is gonna be sick, been playing the new terraria update recently and im hella enjoying it. Cant wait to see ya in game ;)

Damn I'm just about burnt out lmao. Got probably like 100 hours since the 1.4. Just doing a lot of largescale building projects at this point. High-key craving starbase cause im so burnt on terraria but still grinding it lol

Qweets

New endo
Damn I'm just about burnt out lmao. Got probably like 100 hours since the 1.4. Just doing a lot of largescale building projects at this point. High-key craving starbase cause im so burnt on terraria but still grinding it lol
LOL no problem my man I feel you. I'll get to the burn out eventually. I'm taking my 1.4 playthrough very slow though to just enjoy it all. Only about to fight the wall of flesh lol.