Hello World

Hello everyone, my name is aschweyer (you can just call me Andrew) ,an Employee of Luna Corp, and I am excited for the Starbase Alpha! I may be a n00b to MMO-like games, but this one has peaked my interest. As a fan of Astroneer (with 440+ hours and all of the achievements on steam and 50+ hour in the Xbox/MS Store version with two achievements missing), this game has the base building aspects and creativity that has my interests heightened. Luna Corp literally showed me this game, and have added it to my wishlist on steam. Among Astroneer, I have several other games that I play (you can look at my library on steam; a.schweyer.) The thing I'm most interested in is the planet variety and colonization of the planet for the purpose of mining. Different mining tools, techniques, and ways to exploit and sell the resources mined. I'm also interested in the weaponry, both carry-able and mounted guns. I have a saying, "there's no kill, like overkill" and I'm hoping that this game will deliver. Gatling guns, I hope so. Railguns, YES! A turret that looks like 4 howitzers welded together; **** YES! The bigger the boom, the louder the gun, the happier I am, and if any of them can be toted around like a normal assault rifle *evil grin* I'm in. The only thing that worries me is the coding (I'm a VEEERY slow typer), but if a "cheat sheet" of codes that can be ctrl+c, ctrl+v, then I'm good (the coding is a nice touch, BTW.) I'll definitely be watching and waiting for the Alpha to be live, and will hope for a smooth and successful launch on steam (and any other platforms that want it too.)

Thank you,
Andrew "aschweyer" Schweyer

Last edited:
I’m sure someone will put together a “cheat sheet” together so that it will make it easier for all of us. YOLOL will be a headache for everyone regardless of skill.