I am The Shadow Sage

Good morning to everyone from all over the world! My names TheShadowSage, and I'm the leader of the Glorious Space Armada! The second Emperor! I guess the best way to describe myself would be a flexible gamer. Needless to say I love gaming, and I've been doing it ever since I can recall holding a zapper light gun while playing duck hunter on my dad's super nintendo and along with Super Mario (literally the only two games we had). Being a flexible gamer means you can play across any platform and still kick a... BUTT! Shortly after I recall getting a N64 (to which I still have today) and began playing Super Mario 64, Megaman, Pokemon Stadium, Cruisn USA, Supersmash Bros, Goldeneye 007 and a few others.

I never owned a Playstation, but I was thankful when my old man got me and my sister a PS2. I remember me and my sibling playing hours on Spongebob Squarepants Super Sponge, followed by Kingdom Hearts, TLOTR the Two Towers, Burnout Takedown, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 (best ones ever), Jack and Daxter 2, Ace Combat, Call of Duty, Mobile Suit Gundam Encounters in Space, and a handful of other games a friend of mine gave me. I have played some light pc games over the years like Age of Mythology, Age of Empires, Shogun Total War, and so many others off of Miniclip and Newgrounds. It wasn't until I entered my first year of college where I really began getting into PC gaming and the MMO culture.

I heard about the wonders of Runescape, but never played it. I think Planetside 2 was the first MMO I got into and the first gaming community I joined. I've played Archeage, WoW, Eve Online, Guild Wars 2, Rift, and just recently signed up with Albion. World Adrift was a fun game for the time it lasted and through them I joined the Glorious Sky Armada. I climbed through the ranks and eventually became their leader. I've kept the vast majority of over 200 players together and I continue to have fun with some of my new friends.

I'm originally from Germany, but I've lived in Texas for the majority of my youth (plus the 5 years I spent in Phoenix). I'm gonna be 28 in a few days (Birthday shoutouts welcomed on the 22nd) and I'm continuing to expand my gaming profile. About a year or two ago I inherited a friends Playstation 3, and about a month ago I inherited another friends XBox One after helping him troubleshoot it, and just recently bought my Playstation 4 (Gotta troubleshoot that now since the harddrive got corrupted). Even though I'm unemployed I remain optimistic as I'm looking for work in the Electronics industry so I can go back to school for computer science and pharmacy tech (gotta have a safeground to fall on). My ultimate goal would be to work in the gaming industry as a developer, and I'm slowly drawing myself a roadmap so I can follow my own path to success.

Besides video games I'll take up most challenges in sports, board games, card games, and drinking games! I did swimming all 4 years in high school, I love to travel and visit my other family in Mexico. I love all sorts of movies from horror, comedy, action & adventure, sci-fi, disney, true story, gunslinger, and racing. I love anime and cartoons like Naruto Shippuden, The Outlaw Star, Ed Edd n Eddy, Rick and Morty, Gurren Lagann, One Punch Man, Avatar the Last Airbender, Future Diary and the list just goes on. I've picked up books on Java, HTML & CSS so that I can help my community become great! Development has been slow due to IRL stuff, but needless to say I'm more than a flexible player, I'm a dedicated one!