Is it hard to build a ship?

HarrisonB1210

Learned-to-sprint endo
ive seen captain jack try and it looks complicated at first but its like anything once you understand how to place things how to wire things and what goes where, then it gets not simple simple but it does make it easier, so overall you just need to learn it yknow.

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
Ye building ships really is easy, you just need to find your own techinque or strategy for your builds which will come over time of sitting in the editor and experimenting, most people block shame but tbh you dont learn to build right off the bat so just hop in the editor when you get a chance and build, build, build :)

HarrisonB1210

Learned-to-sprint endo
Ye building ships really is easy, you just need to find your own techinque or strategy for your builds which will come over time of sitting in the editor and experimenting, most people block shame but tbh you dont learn to build right off the bat so just hop in the editor when you get a chance and build, build, build :)
oh man then i cant wait to get into that ship builder! ima sketch a few designs from side views and top and bottom, although not very accurate its the only ship builder i have lol!

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
Ye don't be discouraged to learn new things! Definitely gonna be a good game so get ahead of the curve!!!! :)

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
You can also find a .blend file of every existing part in the official Discord! Take a couple hours to get used to Blender, put the file in, and 3D sketch away! It's probably the best way to get to know the proportions of things without having the game (The thrusters are WAY WAY WAY bigger than you expect them to be. I promise.)