Little suggestions to improve the market

As already discussed in other topics, the current trade scenario is very simplistic, I would like to bring together in this post small improvements that together have an impact on trade.

Make the AH active at the moon city:
That would improve the traffic between origin, jump gate and maybe the arma stations.

Make it possible to sell parts directly to the station Makka:
Improve the use of the station, more player would be interested to visit it to sell buy the ores and use them.

Different taxes to different listing periods:
Would force players to check their prices more often and carefully, make the commerce more fluid like 2w period 10% tax, 1w 8%, 2days 5% and goes on as the devs decide...

Last edited:
- Make the AH active at the moon city. 100+ I tolally approve.
- Make it possible to sell parts directly to the station Markka. No, that's a bad idea and ruins the charm of the frontier. Markka is a prototype of what a player-made megastation will be like. I would like to have it more hardcore, and make the markka ship designer build ships only form parts, not from ores.
- Different taxes to different listing periods. That makes sense!

Makka need more benefits to make it worth the visit, current player count at it is very low since the risk to go back and forth isn't enough

Makka need more benefits to make it worth the visit, current player count at it is very low since the risk to go back and forth isn't enough
7500 for cahrodium crate and 3500 for Aegesium crate is a good bounus for big ships. It's also a good place to resupply if you are up to flying into the depths of the Belt. So it's beneficial only for those who want to travel deeper into the Eos belt.

Haladin

Active endo
I'd add some sort of listing/unlisting fee (you pay part of the tax if you cancel?). It's hard to tell with the tools we have, but I suspect there's a tendency to cancel a sell order and re-list it lower, since it's all free to mess with. We'd slow the race to the bottom of you were more encouraged to stick at a price.

I'd add some sort of listing/unlisting fee (you pay part of the tax if you cancel?). It's hard to tell with the tools we have, but I suspect there's a tendency to cancel a sell order and re-list it lower, since it's all free to mess with. We'd slow the race to the bottom of you were more encouraged to stick at a price.
This would make Markka (and P2P trades) a lot more attractive! I like it.

Exactly, so very few people to sell and buy things.
This is not the problem of the station. I't the problem of the belt itself. You earn more by just digging charodium or hauling whole asteroids somewherre 30-50km away from the origins. I hope the poisbility of building player and company stations with lots, gas-pumps, ship-building, unique ship shops, blackjack e.t.c. will give a reason to travel far into the belt.

- Add npc's and quests:
It's a mmo after all! So that would help to know the game for beginners and generate income.

Fee to respaw the endo at Makka, Moon City and Arma Stations
Want to get at the place that you already visitited and doest have a ship with travel core anymore? NO problem just pay the fee and get your endo reconstructed at that place (ores at backpack not included)!!!