Loss of a ship in the green belt

Hello!
I found the problem. Lately my internet has been unstable. This is the reason why I am disconnected from the server and kicked out of the game. In the blue belt of EOS, this does not cause any problems. I just re-enter the game and appear next to my ship. In the green belt of Elysium, things are different. When I restart the game, I find myself in outer space without a ship. Moreover, after that, the ship cannot be summoned through the ship terminal. Ship terminal write: "Not reachable", and I can't summon the ship even for money. It is sad.

The first time I contacted support and asked for a voucher to refund the ship. The support person gave me this voucher (thank you very much!) However, having lost the ship in this way for the second time, I considered it too big audacity to ask for the voucher again. Moreover, it won't solve the problem. I hope the Starbase experts are looking at this forum and they will be able to solve the problem of the loss of ships in the future. I really want to make a trip to one of the distant moons, but the fear that a disconnect will happen during the trip and I will lose the ship stops me.

P.S. I will add: I was disconnected out of server while my ship was outside the gravity of Elysium. Therefore, I cannot say that I lost the ship due to gravity. No, it's not.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Strange indeed, if you were in-belt it should be out of gravity, and if nobody is within 1-km of the ship (IE your connection dropped) gravity has no affect anyways, because its done by hosting the ship.

DivineEvil

Well-known endo
In the Eos belt, you will likely login with your ship cruised away up to ~1500m since all ship systems are disabled at 1km range without a host. Elysium belt is not in any way different from that, and like have been mentioned above, even moon's gravity will not kick in without a host to simulate it.

Sadly I don't see any indication for it to be a problem with the belt over a problem of you just looking for the ship in the wrong direction.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
There was an old bug where ships would move themselves up to 5km when loaded in. People would park at stations, relog, and then the ship was 'gone' but actually some 4-5km away. I have even see it where I flew to the station, saw the ship in question, overshot the station, turned around, and the ship was gone on the return flight. In that case though support staff (from their accounts) see the last player who hosted the ship as a blank field strangely.. I don't know if support would be willing to share that, but it might be a repeatable way to trigger that bug, although I thought it was patched a month or two back.

Honnestly, if its there when you exit, and gone when you log back in and it was only a few seconds, and its reliably happening, I am going to say bug. one instance I might chalk it up to someone found the ship - insanely unlucky, but it could happen. Your instance kinda screams bug though.

It's an odd bug, but if you need your ship retrieved due to a bug you can always drop an F1 ticket, even if its happened before.