Luna Corp. - Let's Play Amongst the Stars

LunaCorpLogo.png

Here are all the relevant links if you don't want to read through the paragraph introduction:
Discord Link
Luna Corp. Info Doc
Employee Application
Faction/Corp. Contract Application

Greetings! My name is TimSoulsurfer and I invite you to become an employee in the Luna Corporation!

What is Luna Corp?
It is a StarBase corporation that plans on becoming the first line of trade from local populace space to running the first successful MegaStation above Lunar Space!

Now hold on you say, why do you call yourselves a corporation and not simply a faction?
Luna Corp. wants to work with multiple factions to create proper economy. We've seen many category specific factions popping up, some that are not interested in activities such as yolol automation, mining, or complex ship designing. If the mercenary faction would like a place to call home, we can provide that for them in exchange for protection. If exploration factions need large fuel supplies, we will have fuel stations ready for them. If the cargo transportation factions want to transport cargo in protected space. Ect. We want to insensitive cooperation through revenue that can be made working with us.

Don't corporations have employees?
Yes! Our plan is to have employees! MegaStations and Trade Lanes need a healthy working economy, for policing, fueling, and investing into business ventures. You could be a police officer enforcing proper station law and order, and even if a week or two goes by without a major conflict to deal with, you'll still earn credits! You could run and design your automation factories and not have to worry about materials! We'll provide them for you! Build and design to your hearts content!

Well who are you to run a corporation?
I started off as a member of the CORE Clan back in 2010ish, I was playing MMOs like Guild Wars at the time. Then I was a grunt during the hey day of PlanetSide2 with the community RageQuit as a pilot and a foot soldier 2012-2014. Then I was an avid Rust player from 2014-2015 with BHC. I rejoined RageQuit to return to PlanetSide2 where I rose up the social ranks. Eventually I introduced them to Worlds Adrift, a very early access MMO, that was gaining popularity. There I was leading the largest PvP community for a short while until I gave the reigns to WarHalo while I started working more often, eventually I drifted from RageQuit and now find myself with this really cool game. I've seen Guilds and Communities rise and fall the past 10 years. Let's see if TimSoulsurfer can run one. I won't be alone though, I have some close friends that are also ready for the Luna Corporation!

If you want to learn more or are interested in joining! Please click on your links of interest at the top!

Also I have an open invitation for youtube channels to interview me about Luna Corp. I look forward to our discussions!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Quite tempting... how far will you go with this?
We will go as far as we need for these ideas. We will have a Trade Lane police force to patrol it and will need to automate ammo production and patrol ship production to ensure an easily replenished force. I'd hate to be dead in the water if one pirate group takes out 5 or 6 ships and we can't replace them quickly.

LunaCorpLogo.png

Luna Corp. will be hosting a public interest meeting on September On Tuesday, September 10th at 9:00pm EST. If you can make it, great! If you can't, I'll be sure to post meeting notes afterwards. This meeting is open to everyone including people from other factions/corporations/guilds and those that haven't heard of StarBase, please invite your friends!

https://discord.gg/UEENgnB

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Tim, just calm down, the game isn't out yet and you don't need to release a post to hype your faction every week.
It seems like a cool idea but I don't think reminding people of it every week will bring more people in.

Hey, I'm not alone in this. I have a team of Luna Corp. working on fun ideas like the videos, logo art, sound bits, and more. We're just having a good time making the content!

We're also having regular game nights and overall getting hyped that this new community is growing so fast! Starbase may not be out yet, but that doesn't mean we have to sit on our thumbs!

Another Luna Corp. faction Ad done really well! I had a lot of fun making this one lol Great practice on picture tracking for some stuff we want to produce in the future. Enjoy!

Luna Corp. is a Starbase Faction with their goal to be the first to settle on the Moon. Luna Corp.'s Discord: https://discord.gg/UEENgnB