Making a website and breaking it

Hi all,
I am one of the co-chairmen of Stellyx Corp and we have recently begun the development of a website for Starbase.
Although the game is not out yet, the developer, Critical Venom is using this time to improve his programming and since the wait is somewhat unbearable for us, we think this is pretty productive in the meantime.

We'd like the community to suggest any features or bugfixes (break the website) that would help us develop the best website we can.

Please Note:
This is by no means a fully functioning website, we are simply posting on these forums to receive valuable feedback to achieve such an end goal.

The link to the website:
http://www.stellyx.com

For those of you who do provide any constructive criticism and great ideas, thank you.
If you wish to contact me or Critical Venom here are our discord tags:
Critical Venom#5563
agentsnace#7598

What is the purpose of this website of yours anyway? I can't tell at a glance.
Hi Verbatos, thanks for the question.
As you can see, once accessing the website, there are a couple of areas you can go to. There is the marketplace page, contracts page and relations/agreements page which are all pretty self-explanatory but I'll expand on it anyway.

The marketplace page is a place where, once an account has been created, items can be put up for sale by users with a specified price, quantity and location so that the buyer can go to the place to buy it, something similar to gumtree.

The contracts page is where users can post contracts for different sorts of jobs for a fixed price. The idea is that the someone will look for a contract on this page, complete the job and go to the person for their reward, this will definitely need a lot more work and once the game is out we can figure out a reliable way for this to be executed as reliably as possible.

Since this is a website for our faction, Stellyx Corp, it only makes sense that we include a relations/agreements tab so that anyone from our faction or any other faction can understand what the current status with our faction is.

I hope this clears up any confusion for you and anyone else viewing this page and I do suppose I should've included it in the main article. If there's any more questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers.