New Eos Ring Ore Zones Graphic!

Seems there was a real need for a better visual representation of the ore zones in this game. Others have tried, but didn't quite hit the nail it on the head which left things open to interpretation and mass confusion. So after gathering as much info on the subject as I possibly could (primarily thanks to everyone who helped in the Discords as I've only been as far out as zone 3 so far myself), I decided to make a thing.

Hope this helps out the new players and/or those who may still have some confusion on the subject. If you notice anything that needs changing, feel free to leave me a comment. Always looking for constructive feedback & I truly appreciate all of your suggestions which helped me piece this all together. Enjoy!

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/starbase/comments/pd2h49

Norway174

Active endo
This is great! Thanks.
It lacks the goofy face in the planet. But it's very clean and easy to see what's what.

Thanks guys, glad it could be helpful! Am already working on an update to this with more accurate info and clarity on some things that were left out of the original version so stay tuned or you can read more about it in the reddit discussion.