POLL: What type of Starbase Faction do you prefer?

What type of faction do you want to join?

• Total voters

Venixer

Well-known endo
There are MANY factions being assembled right now.

What kind do you want to join?

We know, that most factions will do multiple roles and not be too specialized, but they tend to have a certain type of focus.

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
Actively adapting to surroundings is highly important, thats what the Federation's structure is built on.
But we do like our cash.

Morrgard

Master endo
I believe anyone who does not adapt to their surroundings is most likely doomed to fail, or at the very least fall behind everyone else who does so.

Recatek

Meat Popsicle
I don't see an option for "I'm just going to play with some friends and crash our ships into each other".

NoName

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Where is the “I plan on pirating everyone within sight... and then some” option

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Oooh, hard question.

Decided to go with "Pragmatists" (not that it would be anything that I do in real life). I just can't make any definite plans at this point as there is still so much to discover. So I think I need to adapt to my surroundings depending on what is going on. War and politics, not for me in the long run (go Kingdom!).

I do like Recatek's "I'm just going to play with some friends and crash our ships into each other" idea too.

Morrgard

Master endo
Oooh, hard question.

Decided to go with "Pragmatists" (not that it would be anything that I do in real life). I just can't make any definite plans at this point as there is still so much to discover. So I think I need to adapt to my surroundings depending on what is going on. War and politics, not for me in the long run (go Kingdom!).

I do like Recatek's "I'm just going to play with some friends and crash our ships into each other" idea too.
It's hard to know what to choose when you can't yet see the full picture :) Good choice(s)