Possible SELL ALL bug, Feb 8th patch

The new patch may have introduced a bug to the SELL ALL option at the tall purple ore/fuel towers at the Origin station.

I selected sell all for my ship storage (377 crates full) and the system only paid me for a single crate full. It happened several times.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to mention a bug, I did not see another spot on the forum.

Update: Some of the missing ore ended up in my storage after some time, but not all of it. Much is still missing. If anyone wants to sell ore to the tower then instead of using the sell all function sell one crate at at time.

Last edited:
Hey there, sorry I didn't see this one until now.

It's a known issue, being fixed, but in the meantime if you put any ships subject to this bug through the repair bay, it'll return the ore. The unpaid ore doesn't actually get sold, it just gets sent to the shadow realm, still attached to the ship.

Yes, I believe that FB released a micro patch to fix the issue one day after the bug was noticed. Fast response!

I should have come back and updated this post at that time and reported that the bug had been addressed, but I overlooked it. My apologies.