Questions about rental lot taxes

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
If I make a station with rental lots, and someone buys that lot, do I get the money? Likewise, do I get their taxes?
What happens if you don't pay the tax? Do you just lose the lot?
What happens to a lot's buildings when its owner loses it? Are they deleted, or left for the next buyer?

CalenLoki

Master endo
ATM you can't build or own station. But I believe that'll work similar to renting from dev stations.
You pay rent to station owner. If you don't pay, you loose the rights for your lot.

Assuming that there won't be magically appearing/disappearing buildings, whatever is in the lot when you stop renting it should stay there, and become owned by station owner.

BadNation

Well-known endo
It should be similar to the way it works now renting from the dev stations, there may be minor changes but I'm pretty sure it will be very alike.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
If I make a station with rental lots, and someone buys that lot, do I get the money? Likewise, do I get their taxes?
What happens if you don't pay the tax? Do you just lose the lot?
What happens to a lot's buildings when its owner loses it? Are they deleted, or left for the next buyer?
With the current proposed system, rental lots work in the way that you'd be earning rent income from people who would be leasing said lot. Whether there's actually an income tax on the use of the lot is a different matter and hasn't been made clear yet.
An Endo may lose their lot should they:
A) Get evicted.
B) Fail to pay rent.
C) All of the above.
On what happens to said lot, is also currently unclear, although presumably, they'd be sent to the auction house.