Registration to the game

Hello everyone and dear Staff,

even if I am new here no one can really say how to get access to the game when it will be released in early access and it will be not in 2019, I see.
So, will there be a registration program for the EA? How will it going to work? Do we have pay for ist or do those who payed become a premium status? Many questions...

If some information is public yet and I couldn't find it, don't be angry please.

Best regards,
Shirosaki.

ElluFB

Forever locked into The Pool
Frozenbyte
The Early Access will be available for everyone on Steam once it's out. It will be a buy-once deal, so once you buy the game it's yours. :) For closed testing we have nothing to announce quite yet, but we will make a proper announcement of that once we can!

The early access will be sometime in 2020 but there might be a closed alpha at the end of the year, though it is said to be invite-only for active community members. And there was no premium/early backer thing.

The early access will be sometime in 2020 but there might be a closed alpha at the end of the year, though it is said to be invite-only for active community members. And there was no premium/early backer thing.
Who said that and where do you know about it? Which source did you use for this information?

Last edited:
Who said that and where do you know about it? Which source did you use for this information?
Idk which part you're referring to so imma tell you about all of my points.
The game being delayed and going into ea in 2020 is on the discord announcements. The invite-only for active community members has been said by several people including devs and kenetor. And there being no premium/early backer thing is because there was none, the devs have said so and there is no mention or announcement of it.