Something I havent noticed in the roadmap

Is there a plan to introduce a reason for large scale combat? I realize most of the work is on getting base systems working, but from what i can tell the backbone of this game is going to be frequent pvp and politics over territory or resources like in eve online. That said, even if all the things in the roadmap are added there still wont be a reason for competition. There is so much space every player and/or corp can fly to a different part of space, live there and never run out of resources for a long long time. Adding in caps and sieges allow for fighting over territory, but I can't see a reason to fight over it.

Cavilier210

Master endo
I mean, Concordia would follow the Collective all over the universe just to blow them up and eradicate them from the ingame universe as an entity.

Politics and grudges are powerful motivators for ridiculous feats to attack someone.

Correct, but having every conflict be spawned by pointless bickering would be boring and honestly quite a toxic environment possibly filled with genuine hate. Cant build much of a community with that.

shado20

Veteran endo
Correct, but having every conflict be spawned by pointless bickering would be boring and honestly quite a toxic environment possibly filled with genuine hate. Cant build much of a community with that.
conflict be spawned by pointless bickering is how most wars begin
but honestly, gaming community like TPG which i'm in, we already have a list of friends and enemies from other games. there is already war with them. that is if the devs allow us players to build this universe rather than playing Oprah and you get a station and you get a station and everyone gets a cheep station!!!
sadly if this stays the way it is, this game will be short lived and we and other large gaming communitys will go else where...