Spacegame veteran looking for new adventures!

Heyoooo! Im Chopper, been in every single big-name space game i have been able to come across. To name a few we could add Star Citizen-Space marshall Rank. Space engineers, Empyrion, NMS....Elite dangerous...the list goes on and on. I love exploring space and building new things, wheter its ships or stations. or maybe land vehicles? Name it and i will try to build it. I have a quite a big group of people whos eyeballing this game with anticipation and cant wait to get in and give them a first hand review :D

Aye that is true, but passion has no pricetag:) Just love space sims in general and SC has been on my radar for a very very VERY long time lol

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
Heh, understandable. SC is a great game in development, I'm excited to see what comes out of it. Anyways, welcome to the community! Make sure to join the DIscord, it's where all the fun and news are at, and you can meet many great people there, some even fans of SC like us two! If you have any questions, you can DM me on Discord (kiiyo#4239) as I'm in alpha.

Welcome to the community! Same as kiiyo, I’m in alpha so I can answer any questions you may have. SC ships look great btw, I can understand why you would want to buy a whole bunch of them.