Star Sports

AlexiyOne

Well-known endo
Hello everyone! This is Star Sports the Starbase Olympics. We provide every endoskeleton to enjoy seeing great athletes compete in the Star Sports Stadiums for free.
This event is run by the Nemesis Sentinel Corporation and the Interplanetary Racing Sports League. The event will also be streamed on different streaming services like Twitch and YouTube.
There will also be shops for exoskeletons to buy ships from different companies and also racers ships. There are also a yacht endoskeletons can pay to go aboard to see different sport events from above. Endoskeletons can also place bets on different athletes at the event.
There will be 3 sports at the moment, the first is the Racing League hosted by the Interplanetary Racing Sports League and then the other two sports will be hosted by the Nemesis Sentinel Corporation which is the Boom Bowl which is a Yolol coding competition. The third sport is also hosted by the Nemesis Sentinel Corporation and will be the Endoskeleton Warrior with athletes competing through a maze to reach the goal while trying to pass obstacles.
When the first Star Sports event is hosted, it will be hosted all at one mega stadium, and in the future possibly the game would be continued in another stadium for maybe a championship for example.
This is a large project and event and we can't wait to see the Starbase community there.
Nemesis Sentinel Corporation Discord:https://discord.gg/Du7WxGF
Interplanetary Racing Sports League Discord:https://discord.gg/xcaE45z

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
Would I be able to set up a shop to sell company products in the Mega Stadium? As a representative of LingCORP, this sounds quite interesting both to watch and as a business opportunity.

AlexiyOne

Well-known endo
Would I be able to set up a shop to sell company products in the Mega Stadium? As a representative of LingCORP, this sounds quite interesting both to watch and as a business opportunity.
You are welcome to set up a shop, I will direct message you more details.

Vis

Active endo
Sounds interesting... I can already think of many other kind of sports that could be done in this game. Help me I can't turn it off! XD