Starbase Factories

Joelfett

Well-known endo
Ive done some looking, i may be nearsighted on the internet but i dont believe i have found much information on factories and automation of them related to this game. So i am starting a discussion thread specifically about that for other factory obsessed people like myself to find information on it.

Orlover

Well-known endo
You probably have as much information as we have. Which is mostly in a dev released video. I do believe some of the factories at least can go in a civillian capital ship. I think I read that in discord from a dev.

You probably have as much information as we have. Which is mostly in a dev released video. I do believe some of the factories at least can go in a civillian capital ship. I think I read that in discord from a dev.
I need this in my life

Hunter

Active endo
Gulag/penal capital ships, here we come!

Nothing will suit me more than a civilian capital ship full of 3d printers and ore for building stations.

Venombrew

Master endo
Nothing will suit me more than a civilian capital ship full of 3d printers and ore for building stations.
they have plans which will go into effect from their roadmap into 2022, planetary systems. capital ships will be great for heading deep into space and colonizing new planets and their moons.