Stealth Tech?

Venombrew

Master endo
i am totally for stealth tech, and remember stealth also has variety. You got "Predator" style cloaking, to make you invisible. There are also stealth by jamming a signal to not appear on radar, or other methods to not appear on radars. While your ship may not be invisible, it can be invisible to detection instruments. Also decoy mechanism, which isn't entirely stealth but it is in the stealth/covert mind state. Dummy ships, fake signals, miss direction of signals to lead people away.

Im hoping for stealth tech a lot of areas it can be added to as the game progresses in time.

Ya, any sort of stealth would be amazing. Becoming invisible I think wouldn’t be extremely useful unless your up close but that’s good because that seems like the least probable thing to be added. A radar hammer or anything to not appear on a detection system is the most probable and the most effective in my opinion so you can get close enough to fire missiles or maybe scramble some fighters or breaching pods.

five

Master endo
As far as I know you can already have "camouflage". You just have to paint your ship appropiately (generally a very dark blue, not black, with maybe some gray, if you want to hide in the asteroid field

What I would be most in favor of is radar jamming just because it’s not as OP as invisibility but it gives a little more if your not cutting it with war paint

L9M2

Learned-to-sprint endo
Would be cool to have a unique paint that acts like a mirror.
Where it reflects the stuff around it pretty well.

So in space, you might not see the ship, just part of the skybox, but when you get closer you realize that it's a ship with very reflective paint!

Venombrew

Master endo
@L9M2 that would be cool, the thrusters would probably be the only thing they could see with camo paint, also depending on what angle you seen the ship, but would still be cool.