Technology of Starbase? What would you like to see?

Greetings all Endoskeletons, this is <C:\Battle_wrath> of the Collective.

Today I bring the subject of the technology of Starbase, specifically "Feature" technology.

Feature technology is what I would state is specific technology created by the Developers (As opposed technology functions of YOLOL), that is implemented into the game to drive player interaction.

Some examples of this would be;

<|> Warp-Gates : A gate that allows FTL travel between two connected gates.

<|>A Mass Relay : Propels mass over a long distance, making single jump transportation possible. (As opposed to point-to-point travel in the Warp-Gates situation.)

<|>In-game GIF screens (Only approved images allowed, EVE does this to allow people to create advertisements.)

<|>Supermassive Weapons : Weapons that are ship-system wide, rather than individual weapons. (Think a massive rail-cannon that has a ship built around it.)

Greetings all Endoskeletons, this is <C:\Battle_wrath> of the Collective.
<|>Supermassive Weapons : Weapons that are ship-system wide, rather than individual weapons. (Think a massive rail-cannon that has a ship built around it.)
I was thinking about super weapons. I think it would be absolutely epic to see these in game, BUT I think it would be cool if they weren't like place down this pre-made superweapon type. I think experimentation would be cool. You have to discover how to build a superweapon. It wouldn't exactly be completely player-made (using YOLOL and stuff) but I think it should be more of a system where the devs add different weapon parts without any explanation on how to use them. This would allow for customization of superweapons. As well as the strength of superweapons over time. The players themselves can engineer to make the weapon better.

This post might make no sense, but I think it'd be cool.