Thankyou Devs!

Kenetor

Master endo
Hey everyone, id like to make this a dev appreciation thread so post your thanks and praise here,
for the last 5 years they have poured into this game for us and since announcement they have been giving us great video content,
talking with us on discord and being very open and friendly.
This is pretty rare these days and I think we should thank them for everything thus far and going forward.
That is all,

Kenetor Out

PS, Praise BoB too ;)

Vexus

Master endo
I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. Over time I've developed the ability to spot a good game; Starbase is going to be a great game. Starbase is what everyone in the space-themed MMO sphere has been wishing for. I can already see its potential and I am extremely excited; I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time. As such, I'm also very thankful you all (devs) chose to go down this path and turned the initial static large-ship fighting game into this special MMO. To add on top of that, the systems are amazingly detailed, the artwork is the right blend of functional and sci-fi, and all the features are to a high degree of quality where I can see there is a good team behind the project, led by someone who has a vision for the game's future. It's rare these pieces combine like this, and it shows there's a very good chance for success. Thank you devs! I can't wait to play and stream Starbase!

Thank you devs for making this game. :) (FYI: Not released yet.)

Just make sure there are no big exploits in the game when you release it to early access and the small amount of features which are in also work fluently. It doesn't matter if there are only handful of features but those features MUST work properly.

Launch is the most cruicial part of any game and it lays the foundation and reputation of the game right there all the way to the far future.