The Expanse [Big PvP Meanies, Recruiting?]

THE EXPANSE
Also known as XBA Bad Man, Big Meanie Faction #4276 and [CENSORED FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN]

The Official National Anthem of XPA

Our Super Sekret Opsec Discord
https://discord.gg/6ukm69s
Hey Modsquad if you dont like the something in this post just slide into my DMs and i'll remove it mmkay? <3

What are we?

XPA are a bunch of big PvP meanies who formed around 2017-ish after the game we previously met on, StarMade died in a fire because the developers were pisspoor at game development and managed to kill their own game with their schizophrenic development cycle. We are basically a bunch of guys who used to members of a few StarMade factions like League of Australian Shitposters, Infinite Legion, Magitek Knights, UIS, Vaygr Empire (LUL) and a few others. Unlike those roleplaying plebs like Trinova and that @FlyingDebris pleb we are actually semi-competent at meta PvP.
I should probably mention thats what we plan to do here, shoot people with meta ships and watch plebs cry when they accuse us of hacks just like they did back in SkubMade and Empyrion. Maybe a bit of spying too and some fuckery with YOLOL.

In case it isnt already obvious, we don't take this game seriously at all. Those edgelords who make factions with military styled chains of command and have edgy names like THE DOOMSTAR IMPERIUM can go suck my [CENSORED]

If you boys wanna see the kind of dumb fuckery we got up to in previous games then you can check out our extremely edgy Empyrion thread and our dumb shitpostey StarMade thread.

Who are we?

Faction Leader: @veilith
Head of "diplomacy": NaStral

How do I join this absolute shitshow of a faction?

Well its simple, reply to this message with why you want to join and how many emus you kill on a weekly basis. Your answers to these questions will determine whenever we accept you or not.

So why would you want to join us? Well heres some reasons why:

1. Extremely homoerotic culture
  2. You will probably be made into a fanfiction where you are a strapping young male that wears extremely tight spandex
  3. Shitposts
  4. Dead memes
  5. Super sekret opsec channel
  6. Your fragile heterosexuality will be stripped away
  7. You get to bear witness to the melody that is NaStral's bedroom voice
  8. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  9. It's okay be gay, let's rejoice with the boys in the gay way
    Hooray for the kind of man that you will find in the gay way

Propaganda Recruitment Material

Last edited:
I want to join, because the majority of the playerbase seems to be carebears with close-to-zero pvp experience, let alone experience with building pvp ships. Everything people have made/designed looks like EZ kills. I want to figure out what's the best shit, then kill people with that shit.

Killing one emu a day, keeps the doctor away (he's afraid of me)

Killing one emu a day, keeps the doctor away (he's afraid of me)
Thank you for your interest in joining, upon review of this application we have determined the amount of emus you claim to kill per day is not sufficient for acceptance. You are welcome to re-apply once your average emu kill count per day exceeds 50