Vulture Scrapping and Repair Company | now hiring | always looking for customers!

Verbatos

Veteran endo
VULTURE SCRAPPING AND REPAIR COMPANY
CURRENTLY HIRING | ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW CLIENTS!

WHAT WE DO
——————————————————————————————————————————
At the Vulture Scrapping and Repair company, we provide a whole range of ship based services!
You can pay us to fix and upgrade your ship or we can pay you to supply us with parts!
If you join our shop discord now, you can get a 30% discount for your first repair with us when the game launches!
We pride ourselves on providing high quality service at low prices, so you can get the ship of your dreams for cheap!

BECOMING AN EMPLOYEE
——————————————————————————————————————————
If you desire you can become an employee of the company!
For doing jobs and helping customers, you will get many benefits such as:
>Housing and living space!
>Protection from outside threats like other clans!
>A reasonable income!

Become a faithful client today!
https://discord.gg/u4g2Tax

DE415723-FB86-4769-AF8C-BAC29811E0F4.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Verbatos

Veteran endo
I'll just note that we will not engage in any battles, and that you can become a member without leaving your old group, since we, of course, are a business and value new customers over most else.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Just bumping this up to say that we are still looking for new employees and customers alike, we still only have a handful of employees and I'd like to lift the number up before launch. Contact me on discord if you want to join.

You could also be a customer however, all people on the discord server at launch can get a 10% discount on their first repair with us, this does stack with crew members, so you can get a higher discount if more people in your crew are part of the discord.

Have a nice day and don't get scrapped!

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Are you really using Vue.js logo? :p
who? I made the first logo and one of my employees gave me the second, I dunno where he got it but he said he made it
edit: I now realise after a google search that he had stolen the logo, my apologies, I will now only have mine up