What are your plans upon release?

NoName

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
As the title says I am interested in what y’all plan on doing when starbase is released. What I mean by that is what do you plan on doing IMMEDIATELY upon release, and then maybe if you want to, then elaborate on longer term plans.

Personally I am planning on mining when the game releases (at least short term) and then pivoting any wealth/materials made into PvP.

Last edited:

Vel

Learned-to-sprint endo
If factions come shortly after, I'd love to start building ships and defending the Argentavian Federation, but factions don't really seem like they'll come at first.

Tumbla

Well-known endo
Factions will always be around, if you mean by groups of players. Im sure in the short term, battles will be of mostly pirates and mercs hunting down the meteor miners, some territory/resource control by bigger factions.

Vel

Learned-to-sprint endo
Yeah but I meant the faction system, we don't know if it will come out at release or after

Tumbla

Well-known endo
Ahh yah, hopefully they have that in some group/guild/faction system else battles will be chaotic lol. Well probs focus on making money for a couple of ships and wepons to become pvp ready then go around patrolling gathering areas.

Kimsemus

Well-known endo
me n my friends are gonna

go to get some asteroids and then

gonna turn them into ships

then ram those ships into other ships, sometimes our own

then we're coming for you

Morrgard

Master endo
My signature is the reason they need to add a size limit. Lul.
I'm not sure, but I think Kai was testing the limits of signatures. He still has it on to my knowledge and it spans lengthily. Anyway, they're aware of it.

I'm not sure, but I think Kai was testing the limits of signatures. He still has it on to my knowledge and it spans lengthily. Anyway, they're aware of it.
Great to know they are adding a limit, It's interesting to know weather it's going to be a limiter or a resizer of the signature.

Morrgard

Master endo
Great to know they are adding a limit, It's interesting to know weather it's going to be a limiter or a resizer of the signature.
Indeed!
It's good that they are aware of it though, some signatures are a bit large *cough*

Indeed!
It's good that they are aware of it though, some signatures are a bit large *cough*
I'm glad they are getting this fix in early. If the entire discord suddenly joined who knows how many of them would have "Join [Small faction] today, [4k logo of the faction]".