What real/fictional ships will serve as your inspiration.

Hey all, so this is a bit of an odd thread I decided to start. But I thought it would be a nice topic to think about: Are there any ships you can think of that will serve as your inspiration for ship construction? They can be from a simple piece of artwork, an actual ship you see or hear about in any piece of media (film, books, etc.), or even a space shuttle seen in real life. But the underlying theme is simply figuring out what people think about ship construction. "What ship is your style?", essentially. Also, If this sort of thread exists somewhere else on the forums, then let me know. I'd rather consolidate answers than scatter them.:)

As some examples, here's three I've thought about:

(The Yamato, from Space Battleship Yamato (hold on a minute, the redundancy department's calling me, HELLO!?-). I mentioned this ship before in another thread.)

(A JMartin from The Chronicles of Riddick. I don't even know if this design would be possible in game, but what can you do.)

(An actual space car, because why not?)

(Also, they don't have to be spaceships. An actual pirate ship or real world battleship will work too.)

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Im going to make a personal craft based on the necrons croissant ships

2594EF13-6B6B-45D4-A7B5-8F643171A19C.jpeg 29925C68-E6B5-4A59-B9E5-1BD7442815AD.jpeg

Last edited:
As I wrote in another discussion I will be inspired by the saga of the gundam with its famous musai and magellano, I can't wait I'm not in the skin when I release it EA !!!
Musai.jpg
Magellano.png

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I'm gonna recreate The Strahl from Final Fantasy XII as best as the building system allows and live out my dream of becoming a sky space pirate.