What the heck are trophy points?

Morrgard

Master endo
Yes, I found it by accident as I unlocked certain trophies. It's helpful to see what you can and can't achieve on there, if you are one to rush for them

Wicca

Well-known endo
Yes, I found it by accident as I unlocked certain trophies. It's helpful to see what you can and can't achieve on there, if you are one to rush for them
I would love a more elaborate StarBase theme, simply put you can have various triggers that give you a trophy. Adding to usergroups, reaching a certain like threshold, or a per post like etc etc etc. It's a good feature if you really want it to be something.

I also like the medal addon for xenforo, but then again that's a lot to manage, and not feasible for a very very large gaming community like this.

Morrgard

Master endo
I would love a more elaborate StarBase theme, simply put you can have various triggers that give you a trophy. Adding to usergroups, reaching a certain like threshold, or a per post like etc etc etc. It's a good feature if you really want it to be something.

I also like the medal addon for xenforo, but then again that's a lot to manage, and not feasible for a very very large gaming community like this.
Apologies, I believe I tagged you in another post quoting your earlier comment about trophy points.

But it is quite nice as it is now I believe, just a couple more ranks and things like such. It would be nice to see medals and maybe even faction tags, at least neutral, empire & kingdom tags too.

Would be nice ;)

Wicca

Well-known endo
If they can automate it for sure, similar to the discord bots, but I don't think i've seen that. If they are able to pull it off, then awesome :)
Apologies, I believe I tagged you in another post quoting your earlier comment about trophy points.

But it is quite nice as it is now I believe, just a couple more ranks and things like such. It would be nice to see medals and maybe even faction tags, at least neutral, empire & kingdom tags too.

Would be nice ;)
No problem bro, you are just trying to help, we're all trying to help.

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Did someone say trophies?! Luckily I'm more of an achievement-hunter-kinda-gall.

I'll ask if it possible to change them to fit Starbase more, but at this point I don't know much about them.

Mito

Well-known endo
Did someone say trophies?! Luckily I'm more of an achievement-hunter-kinda-gall.

I'll ask if it possible to change them to fit Starbase more, but at this point I don't know much about them.
Maybe change them to bolts? :p

Morrgard

Master endo
You can view the trophies by clicking your avatar and then the trophy points points, alternatively see what the different things you can achieve by going to help (bottom right page) and trophies