Why is my Station falling apart

I have a thread in the Stations subforum but it might also be appropriate to ask about this here.
My first Space Station seems to have issues with structural integrity since it is falling apart.
I have my suspicions about Easy Build Mode but it might also be my own fault.
Why is this happening?
Unbenannt.jpg

Throdnk

Well-known endo
Seems like the parts/modules aren't welded.
Did you build it in easy build mode or manually?

Greebo

Well-known endo
There's a bug that if you build too fast the blocks bug out and get that purple outline and don't properly weld together, try quitting out the game and a lot will disappear

There's a bug that if you build too fast the blocks bug out and get that purple outline and don't properly weld together, try quitting out the game and a lot will disappear
Interesting, I will check if things have changed since yesterday.

Edit:
Indeed. Now my space station is reduced to its inner layer. The used parts are gone though which is unfortunate but not too grave.
Guess I will use manual building now.

Starbase 2021.09.14 - 15.52.48.05.png

Last edited:

Greebo

Well-known endo
Interesting, I will check if things have changed since yesterday.

Edit:
Indeed. Now my space station is reduced to its inner layer. The used parts are gone though which is unfortunate but not too grave.
Guess I will use manual building now.

View attachment 3216
You should still use station ez build mode (normal just doesnt work), just go slower, theres a patch on the PTU which addresses the too-fast bug. If you see something stay solid purple outline you've glitched