What is your ambition for the game?

My dream for the game is to build a massive freighter for mining operations. Establish trade routes between other's space stations to help them build infrastructure and me profit. Eventually I imagine my ship will be destroyed and I want to build a space junkyard in honor of the ship where i can use my wealth to help lost travelers. What is your dream for the experience?

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
My ambition is not exactly able to be spoken out loud for privacy/security reasons but overall I plan to be apart of a major corporation of my choosing, and develop a name for myself and friends i meet along the road selling my designs to the highest bidder.

My ships shall be the Highest Class, moderately priced ships. They will be recognizable and desired for all purposes. Most importantly, they will be available to ALL!

-- A baseline of competition for everyone competing to make a name of themselves!... If they can...

Glux

Active endo
I want to be the guy that most top players, companies, and communities seek to have their branding, graphics, and art done. I'm gonna use my professional skills to help community, set standards, and create original work. :D Also want to build a modular type ship, people can customize their ship with premade advanced modules to fit specific purposes.

Kibbles

Active endo
My aim is to build a huge Faction and have absolute rule over every Endo in the world. I'll complete this by placing my faction as a weapons manufacturer for all sides of the war then use the money earned from that to increase my fleet of miners to gain control of the resources which could also then be used to further the production of weapons.
Or maybe I'll find a nice coastal area on some moon somewhere and build my self a little ship holiday home.

Either or works for me ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

I just want to mine ore, invent one or two extremely weird ships, and support any streamers or youtubers that I enjoy. Worker bees are important, even if oft overlooked.

As far as weird ships go... it would be a long and difficult process, but I want to prove that it is possible to create a semi-viable single person fighter that uses turrets. I also want to make a fighter that sacrifices forward thrust in exchange for backwards thrust or side thrust.

Everyone puts thrusters in the back and guns in the front. This is practical, but close minded. I have no illusions about being successful, but I think I can manage becoming memorable.

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
I just want to mine ore, invent one or two extremely weird ships, and support any streamers or youtubers that I enjoy. Worker bees are important, even if oft overlooked.

As far as weird ships go... it would be a long and difficult process, but I want to prove that it is possible to create a semi-viable single person fighter that uses turrets. I also want to make a fighter that sacrifices forward thrust in exchange for backwards thrust or side thrust.

Everyone puts thrusters in the back and guns in the front. This is practical, but close minded. I have no illusions about being successful, but I think I can manage becoming memorable.
People like you are a rare encounter, hope your intentions/ambitions come true good sir

to pull off the perfect heist in the game that is talked about for a long time.
In my opinion, the perfect heist would be to sneak onto a capital ship, then install a YOLOL chip that makes it drive itself to where you can steal it. Alternatively, build a fake hull of a capital ship and swap it for the real one, with a YOLOL chip inside it as a calling card.

There are a few variations you could go with, but SB offers a lot of oppurtunity for style points that don't exist in any other game.

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
In my opinion, the perfect heist would be to sneak onto a capital ship, then install a YOLOL chip that makes it drive itself to where you can steal it. Alternatively, build a fake hull of a capital ship and swap it for the real one, with a YOLOL chip inside it as a calling card.

There are a few variations you could go with, but SB offers a lot of oppurtunity for style points that don't exist in any other game.
WOW AUTO PILOT HIJACK THATS SOMETHING