Larger warp drives

We've just gotten individual ship warps, and now I'm asking for another.

A ship device that creates a temporary warpgate infront of the ship.

This particular warpgate will have a manual distance setting, and will create a temporary warpholey thingy that can be accessed by anyone by flying into it.
Reasons for this existing, could possibly make for longer warp distances, can warp multiple ships with less cooldown and better group synchronisation etc.

Could have the endpoint warp signal broadcast the moment its created, and last for as long as the warpgate is active. (would be a 1 way warpgate)

thought this would be an interesting addition for larger support ships.

Kenetor

Master endo
lmao, i was waiting for the first "not enough" post to pop up, this is a terrible idea, if you want long range warp you have caps already, and gates "were" planned for later (might not be now).

lmao, i was waiting for the first "not enough" post to pop up, this is a terrible idea, if you want long range warp you have caps already, and gates "were" planned for later (might not be now).

I think its a great idea, the point isn't to have cap ship equivalent warp's on normal ships, but to have something that works better with multiple ships.

I'm assuming the current iteration of ship warps isn't final, and that some distinctions will be put in place so that not every ships warp capability are the same.