A way of players interraction.

So, we have a large amount of players with their own ships. We have huge megastations. We have a lot of different types of ore and resourses. Also, we have a big open world to explore. All that is cool.
To have fun in the game you can build ships, and destroy ships. To make money you can mine asteroids or work on stations.
But, on my taste, there is not many ways to spend time on interesting things AND get some money in the same time.

Considering all that, imagine this: there are special terminals which allow you to get access to trade/missions menu on stations. There you can, for example, give a mission to deliver some amount of particular ore to the station, because you don't want to mine it yourself, but have enough money. You choose "delivery mission", "ore" and then amount and price which you will pay. Someone accepts that mission, leaves some amount (a half of the price, for example) of deposit (so they will lose money if they will not complete the mission), completes the mission, takes the deposite back plus the price. After that you can recieve thing(s) you have ordered in some kind of a "post station". There might be some register and login thingy, like an adress, or just each player has his own post box which is bended to the player's ID from the beginning.
There are a lot of ways to do that, but I'd really like to have the opportunity to interruct with other players through such a missions. There are already missions from factions, but that is another thing. Give players a way to give/recieve missions from each other, and you have a Market, kind of. I see so many applies for that: traveling to get rare resourses, having different ships for different sorts of missions(for you don't know what kinds of missions will be required), even bounty hunting can be included in the game with use of the same terminals and "missions" window.
I see a lot of advantages. Though, that might be a bit hard to include in the game. But I personally like the idea.