Angelwing Empire

Aha

Veteran endo
Angelwing logo gold 5.png

Greetings fellow endo!
I am Aha, the leader of the Angelwing Empire - A thriving company that is to be a large faction one day.
I would like to manage one of the most successful factions there is to be. For that, I need people who know certain things preferably better than me.
"A wise king knows what he knows and what he doesn’t. You’re young. A wise young king listens to his councilors and heeds their advice until he comes of age. And the wisest kings continue to listen to them long afterwards."
-Tywin Lannister

We are looking for people to have fun with!
-We are looking for both experienced players to give them an environment to thrive on their knowledge and skill and new players to give them an environment to grow.
-If you are a group or a leader of a group and you would like to be part of a thriving faction but don't want to bear the burden of management then contact me, tell me your expectations from a faction and your expectations from me as a leader and see if we can work out something. I hope to give you the qualities you desire.
-If you are a person who likes to help out new people Angelwing Empire is definitely your place as the faction will fund you to help out fresh recruits.
-Do you want to be a fleet commander or squad leader commanding people who chose to be under your rank group? Join us!
-Do you want to enrich your environment with your design or industrial/economy skills? Angelwing Empire will support you!
-Do you want to be a soldier/pilot without responsibilities? You are more than welcome to be geared up by us so you can play the game!

We have ambition!
-Our short term goal is to establish and get organized as soon as possible. Grow economically and most importantly build a community that is fun being part of. (achieved with 100+ members)
-Our long term goal is to grow into a large organized faction giving possibilities for people who want to be part of the management of such faction, organize fleets or squadrons, economy and industry, and also for people who just want to hang around in a squadron enjoying the benefits of the faction.
-We will be a force to reckon with!

We have a concept of a rank system. Take it as an idea, it will change as the situation demands.

Angelwing Empire ranks 6.png

The "Members" on the left side are people who wish not to take part in leading anything but of course can earn the ranks of trust and respect.
The rest are self explanatory, officers of command. It is all just a concept to picture.

Thank you for your time reading about us
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Angelwing logo gold 5.png

Last edited:
Hey Aha! Great introduction to your Empire. I really like it and would love to join :)
Maybe you need to know that i am a completely beginner in space games. Never played one before
But this game sounds fun and I want to try with your help maybe?

Aha

Veteran endo
Hey Aha! Great introduction to your Empire. I really like it and would love to join :)
Maybe you need to know that i am a completely beginner in space games. Never played one before
But this game sounds fun and I want to try with your help maybe?
Thank you! I too need to learn a lot but you are very welcome to join us! :)