Blueprint

No answer ? Would that mean that we can't? so if I want to keep track of my ship I must go through the ship editor and not make any changes in space !! disappointed

Eagle

Active endo
I think you have two options here:

- You can create a ship from any blueprint you already have opening it and going to "File>Save as". This will create a new file to save the ship apart from the original one.
- You can create a blueprint from some premade ships going to "File>Open premade blueprint", then you can save it to another file and work on it.

However, if you mean you have an assembled ship and you want to automatically convert that ship into an editable blueprint, that is not possible.

Have a great day!

Jakaal

Active endo
I get the desire to keep blueprints proprietary but people who buy a ship and customize it should be able to replace the ship fairly easily not have to start over from scratch.

spending hours or days doing it, paying for it, realizing that it is incomplete or imperfect, modifying it but not being able to save it in the event of future destruction in war.
It doesn't make me want to build my own ship!
moreover it compartmentalizes the game too much: either we craft or on farm or pvp but farm by building up his ship at the same time is useless. if it is destroyed it is lost ....

1628906989076.png

Last edited:
I tell you a secret my fellow Endo's. you can Update you'r modified ship Blueprint by entering the Easy Build hall. the Blueprint filler works 80% of the time, but its still not perfect. my biggest struggle are cables and pipes. However, like in the ingame chat mentioned many times, its on your on risk. if something is not working after entering easy build, you must be able to fix it by yourself.
Screenshot 2021-08-14 122622.png

Eagle

Active endo
I tell you a secret my fellow Endo's. you can Update you'r modified ship Blueprint by entering the Easy Build hall. the Blueprint filler works 80% of the time, but its still not perfect. my biggest struggle are cables and pipes. However, like in the ingame chat mentioned many times, its on your on risk. if something is not working after entering easy build, you must be able to fix it by yourself.
People are even loosing ships because of doing that. It is not recommended by the developers since it is so buggy right now. Be careful!