Boltcrackers - Ship Sabotage episode

Hurum

Endokid
Will the sabotage of other players stations/ships be limited by permissions?

e.g. can you add/remove bolts and components to any ship you find, or do you have to get the owners permission first (by joining their guild-equivalent, for ex.)?

On one of their videos they talked about landing pads in mega stations being a safe place to keep your ship, which kinda implies that your ship is not safe in other places. I am gonna assume its not limited by permissions but im no dev. There might be something about this in the faq document in the discord somewhere.

Mito

Well-known endo
On one of their videos they talked about landing pads in mega stations being a safe place to keep your ship, which kinda implies that your ship is not safe in other places. I am gonna assume its not limited by permissions but im no dev. There might be something about this in the faq document in the discord somewhere.
I think ships will be despawned into a hangar, but its also entirely possible to leave them out in the open and rism sabotage

I hope they at least have some sort of password system to access the components
you might be able to do something like that with yolol i havent looked into the code that much yet, but there must be some way you can make some sort of lock

Morrgard

Master endo
I hope they at least have some sort of password system to access the components
I would imagine if you want electricity to be safer you would have to use a password created with YOLOL, seeing how one of the developers, I'm afraid I can't remember who stated it would be near impossible to have no electrical wiring outside your vessel.