Can we have another station or two allowed?

wanting to get back into game a bit but most of the people I played with are now not playing, i was organising to get a station placed as i have already used my three but It did not come about. Is there anyway due to the reduced player count you can up the station allowance to enable me to put one in the moon belt so I can try getting some new experiances?
Thanks

Lukas04

Active endo
Yeah the limit of 3 Stations really doesnt make a lot of sense considering how vast space is and how preferable it is to have a bunch of Stations all around.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
You can abandon old stations that are not needed anymore.

I personally don't think it matter when sieges come, I doubt solo players will be capable of defending them.
I see two slots being used for unsiegable civvy caps and one for the mandatory station to make said caps.

Kenetor

Master endo
Lauri has mentioned an increase when the big cap patch comes, no indication of by how much

Last edited:

pavvvel

Veteran endo
3 stations is enough. There are a lot of stations in space now, even with 150 people online. Imagine how many stations there will be if online increases. Sometimes, when flying to mining, my ship bumps into someone's station several times.. There are too many safe zones and their visual (grid) is not pleasing. The station limit cannot be increased.

mikan

Well-known endo
I think that it is more enjoyable to have restrictions because there are few places to go even if it is not just now. I want you to have more possessions when the universe expands.

Kenetor

Master endo
3 stations is enough. There are a lot of stations in space now, even with 150 people online. Imagine how many stations there will be if online increases. Sometimes, when flying to mining, my ship bumps into someone's station several times.. There are too many safe zones and their visual (grid) is not pleasing. The station limit cannot be increased.
yet the play area is going to expand hugely to many other moons, I can see them adding 1 or 2 extra to accommodate this plus the cap ship takes a slot too

Recatek

Meat Popsicle
Cap ships especially will increase the effective playable area. It definitely makes sense to increase the station cap to go with it, unless you're keen on having people just doing it anyway with alt accounts.

Kenetor

Master endo
Cap ships especially will increase the effective playable area. It definitely makes sense to increase the station cap to go with it, unless you're keen on having people just doing it anyway with alt accounts.
people are ALREADY doing it with alts, that's the problem, while this wont really go away, I think an increase would be warranted but I also agree that limitations are good for the game, just gotta find the right balance.

and playing devils advocate, having a cap ship negates the "need" for many stations.

shado20

Veteran endo
stations should not be a player owned thing. it should be a company ownership with the number of stations allowed by how many players are in the company over a time pried. i hate the idea of building stations, but someone else in the company like it and is better at it!

ZombieMouse

Well-known endo
There are a lot of stations in space now, even with 150 people online. Imagine how many stations there will be if online increases. Sometimes, when flying to mining, my ship bumps into someone's station several times.. There are too many safe zones and their visual (grid) is not pleasing.
This is why I liked the suggestion I read recently that safe-zones should require Exorium fuel. Then safe-zones for inactive players would eventually naturally disappear.